U-Turn Audio is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of our website for all people with disabilities. We have adopted a website accessibility policy to support this commitment.
We have engaged the National Center for Accessible Media at WGBH (NCAM) to conduct website accessibility reviews and provide U-Turn Audio with specific recommendations to facilitate website accessibility. With NCAM’s help, we will continue to test our materials with assistive technology such as screen readers.
Below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure the accessibility of our materials.
- All images will contain appropriate alternative text
- Form elements will be properly labeled
- Data tables will contain headers where appropriate
- Headings will be used throughout the site
- Multimedia (video or audio clips) will be captioned and/or described
- Website will be operable without the use of a mouse
- When navigating without a mouse, the current selection will be clearly marked as selected
- Foreground/background color schemes will provide adequate contrast
- Information will not be conveyed through the use of color alone
- Links will be worded to make sense when read out of context
Please be aware that our accessibility efforts are ongoing. As a result, there might be portions of our site that are less accessible than others at a given time
Our commitment to accessibility extends to all users. If you have questions or comments about our accessibility initiatives, please contact us at email@example.com. We welcome your feedback.