Please review this packaging guide before shipping. If you do not have all of your original packaging materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain replacement packaging. Damage due to improper packaging will be deducted from your refund.
1. Before packing anything, please discard the AC adapter. We don't need this back, and shipping it might damage other components in the box.
2. Secure the tonearm TIGHTLY in place with a twist-tie.
3. Make sure the stylus guard is properly installed. Without this, there is a high risk of stylus damage in transit.
4. Secure the spindle with tape - we recommend using masking/painter's tape. Please do not use duct tape or packing tape.
5. Secure the turntable by placing it right-side-up in the end caps.
6. Place the turntable and end caps inside the shipping box.
7. Place the cardboard "components enclosed" insert and any additional parts (RCA cables, drive belt, setup guide, etc.) inside the dustcover.
8. Place the dustcover on top of the end caps inside the box.
9. Place the slipmat and platter into the cardboard platter holder.
10. Place the cardboard platter holder on top of the package before sealing the box.
11. Seal the box with tape and write your RMA number (R#####) on the outside of the box. Remove or cover any old shipping labels.
If you are returning an external preamp with your turntable:
Place the preamp and AC adapter into the preamp box as shown below. Then place the preamp box inside the "components enclosed" cardboard insert before sealing the turntable shipping box.