Please review this packaging guide before shipping. If you do not have all of your original packaging materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain replacement packaging. Damage due to improper packaging will be deducted from your refund.
1. Place the AC adapter, belt, and RCA cable in the cardboard tray as shown below.
2. Remove the counterweight from the turntable and place it in the foam insert. Place the bubble level in the foam insert. Then place the foam insert inside the cardboard tray.
3. Place the cardboard tray inside the dust cover.
4. Lift the anti-skate mechanism until it locks in place. Secure the tonearm TIGHTLY in place with a twist-tie.
5. Make sure the stylus guard is properly installed. Without this, there is a high risk of stylus damage in transit.
6. Place the foam block over the spindle. One side of the foam block has a pre-drilled hole that snugly fits the top of the spindle.
7. Place the foam ring around the tonearm with the flat edge facing up.
8. Place the turntable in the plastic bag that it came in to prevent dust/debris from getting inside sensitive components. If you no longer have the original bag, you can use small unscented trash bag or similar.
9. Secure the turntable by placing it right-side-up in the end caps.
9. Place the turntable and end caps into the shipping box.
10. Place the dustcover on top of the end caps inside the box.
11. Place the slipmat and platter into the cardboard platter holder.
12. Place the cardboard platter holder on top of the package before sealing the box.
13. Seal the box with tape and write your RMA number (R#####) on the outside of the box. Remove or cover any old shipping labels.