❮ Back to Store
The Audioengine A2+ speakers provide dynamic sound at a great price. Their compact size and 15W per side of power makes the A2+ a good choice for small and medium-sized rooms. The A2+ features Kevlar woofers, silk dome tweeters, a class AB monolithic amp, and a subwoofer output. In addition to the standard RCA input for your turntable, the A2+ features a 3.5mm AUX jack and integrated USB input with DAC for digital sources. If you are looking for powered speakers with a bit more punch, check out the more powerful Audioengine A5+.
You will need a phono preamp to connect your Orbit Turntable to these speakers.
US shipping only.
- Power output: 15W RMS
- Amplifier: Dual class AB monolithic
- Drivers: 2.75" Kevlar woofers, 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- SNR: >95dB: (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: less than 0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz-22kHz +/-2dB
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
In the box
- A2+ powered (left) speaker
- A2+ passive (right) speaker
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- Power supply
- AC power cord
- Mini-jack audio cable, 1.5 meters (~5ft))
- USB cable, 1.5 meters (~5ft)
- Microfiber speaker bag
- Microfiber cable bag
- Setup Guide