❮ Back to Store
Compact, low-distortion speakers that are perfect for smaller listening areas.
- Custom 2.75” Kevlar woofers and ¾” silk dome tweeters
- Class A/B analog monoblock amp with <0.05% THD (distortion)
- 15W RMS of power per side
- RCA input for turntable, 3.5mm AUX input, and subwoofer output
- Integrated USB input with DAC for digital sources
- Speakers are 6 x 4 x 5.25”. Total weight is 6.7 lbs
Looking for a bit more punch? Check out the Audioengine A5+.
You will need a phono preamp to connect your Orbit Turntable to these speakers.
Free shipping (delivery is only available in the US).
- Power output: 15W RMS
- Amplifier: Dual class AB monolithic
- Drivers: 2.75" Kevlar woofers, 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- SNR: >95dB: (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: less than 0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz-22kHz +/-2dB
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
In the box
- A2+ powered (left) speaker
- A2+ passive (right) speaker
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- Power supply
- AC power cord
- Mini-jack audio cable, 1.5 meters (~5ft))
- USB cable, 1.5 meters (~5ft)
- Microfiber speaker bag
- Microfiber cable bag
- Setup Guide