❮ Back to Store
Powerful bookshelf speakers with deep bass and smooth, open highs.
- Custom 5” Kevlar woofers and ¾” silk dome tweeters
- Class A/B analog monoblock amp with <0.05% THD (distortion)
- 50W RMS power per side supplied by a toroidal transformer
- RCA input for turntable, 3.5mm AUX input, and subwoofer output
- Enhanced thermal management
- Remote control included
- Speakers are 10.75 x 7 x 9 (left) / 7.75 (right)”. Total weight is 25 lbs
Need more connectivity? Check out the Audioengine HD6.
You will need a phono preamp to connect your Orbit Turntable to these speakers.
Free shipping (delivery is only available in the US).
- Power output: 50W RMS
- Amplifier: Dual class AB monolithic
- Drivers: 5" Kevlar woofers, 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- SNR: >95dB: (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: less than 0.05% at all power settings
- Crosstalk: -50dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz-22kHz +/-1.5dB
- Input impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
In the box
- A5+ powered (left) speaker
- A5+ passive (right) speaker
- Remote control
- Speaker wire (16AWG), 3.75 meters (~12.3ft)
- Detachable power cord
- Mini-jack audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- RCA to RCA audio cable, 2 meters (~6.5ft)
- Cloth speaker bag
- Cloth cable bag
- Setup Guide